- 8 oz. The Perfect Purée Apricot Puree, thawed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 oz. light corn syrup
- Stir the Apricot puree, sugar, and corn syrup in a saucepot.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat; strain mixture.
- Use this glaze over the top of a fruit tart, on individual tarts or chocolate desserts, or drizzle over a chocolate torte, a sundae, or a fresh strawberry, peach, or apricot pie.
- In place of Apricot, try any of our other fruit flavors to add an incredible variety of glazes to your repertoire!