The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley Website Store Terms & Conditions
Products are available to purchase as single jars and cases. Cases contain 6 jars of the same flavor. Single jars and cases cannot be combined onto one order due to separate fulfillment locations in California which will impact shipping and handling charges. To purchase both single jars and cases please place two separate orders.
- Orders shipped Monday through Thursday ONLY. (Except U.S. holidays)
- Orders received after 9:00 am PST will be shipped the following business day, unless received on Thursday. Orders received after 9:00 am PST on Thursday will ship the following Monday.
- Orders of single jars will ship from Napa, CA and orders of cases ship from Vernon, CA.
Single Jar Order Minimums & Maximums
- Minimum order is 1 jar
- Maximum order of the same flavor is 12 jars to the same purchaser or same shipping address per month. Due to high demand, some flavors are limited to 3 jars of the same flavor per order.
- Orders over 12 jars will be referred to a local distributor.
Case Order Minimums & Maximums
- There are no minimum or maximum order limits on cases.
If you are a foodservice professional or manufacturer click here to view order information on how to purchase from your local foodservice or produce distributor.
- All products are PERISHABLE and will be shipped FROZEN via FedEx Standard Overnight.
- Shipping cost is based on FedEx Standard Overnight rates to the zip code provided.
- Single jars and cases are fulfilled through separate warehouses and incur a separate shipping fees.
- Shipping days are Monday-Thursday only.
- The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley ships to only the 48 contiguous United States. Orders with an Alaska or Hawaii shipping address will not be fulfilled.
- FedEx cannot deliver to Post Office Box addresses.
- All packages are released without signatures.
- To make sure that you are satisfied with your order, please fully inspect the product upon receipt.
- We are not responsible for product shipments that spoil or are delayed by FedEx due to:
- Packages left unrefrigerated at delivery address for extended periods of time.
- Packages transferred back to freight location due to customer absence at delivery address or incorrect or missing address information.
- Delay in delivery time or delivery cancellation due to incorrect or incomplete delivery address, weather, or FedEx transportation mechanical issues.
- The Perfect Purée reserves the right to delay shipment of orders due to inclement weather or severe heat conditions. Customers with delayed orders will be contacted.
- Single jars are packed in an insulated foam container. Single jars are packed with dry ice except for orders of 6 jars and 12 jars. Cases are not packed with dry ice. Products ship frozen but upon delivery, product may not be completely frozen but should at least be cool to the touch. Upon receipt, immediately transfer product from the shipping container to your freezer. Note: In months when there are extreme heat temperatures, product may arrive thawed. Product should at least be cool to the touch.
Orders of single jars include a handling fee for shipping materials, labor and dry ice if applicable.
|Product Qty.||Handling Fee|
The Perfect Purée U.S. Holiday Schedule – Calendar Year 2023
Our offices are closed in observance of the U.S. holidays listed below. Orders will not be processed on these days. See below for details.
|New Year’s Eve 2023
Monday, January 2nd
Orders received after 9:00am PST on Thursday, December 29th, 2022 will process and ship on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023.
Monday, February 20th
Orders received after 9:00am PST on Thursday, February 16th, 2023 will process and ship on Tuesday, February 21st, 2023.
|Good Friday / Easter Weekend
Friday, April 7th
Orders received after 9:00am PST on Wednesday, February 5th, 2023 will process and ship on Monday, April 10th, 2023.
|Memorial Day Weekend
Friday, May 26th and Monday, May 29th
Orders received after 9:00am PST on Wednesday, May 24th, 2023 will process and ship on Tuesday, May 30th, 2023.
Tuesday, July 4th
Orders received after 9:00am PST on Thursday, June 29th, 2023 will process and ship on Wednesday, July 5th, 2023.
Monday, September 4th
Orders received after 9:00am PST on Thursday, August 31st, 2023 will process and ship on Tuesday, September 5th, 2023.
Thursday, November 23rd
Orders received after 9:00am PST on Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 will process and ship on Monday, November 27th, 2023.
Monday, December 25th
Orders received after 9:00am PST on Thursday, December 21st, 2023 will process and ship on Wednesday, December 27th, 2023..
|New Year’s Day 2023
Monday, January 1st
Orders received after 9:00am PST on Thursday, December 28th, 2023 will process and ship on Tuesday, January 2nd, 2023.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
- Order cancellations must be received by 8 am PST.
- We do not accept any physical returns due to the perishable nature of our products.
- If you believe that there is an issue with your order, please store the product in a freezer and contact us at (800) 556-3707 or email@example.com within 7 days of receipt.
The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley stands behind the quality of our purees. If you have questions about your order or the products purchased, please contact us at 800-556-3707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage & Handling
Purees, concentrates & zests
The shelf life of the purees, concentrates & zests is 2 years from date of manufacture if stored frozen. This Best By date is ink-jet coded on the side of the jar. When refrigerated below 40° F, the shelf life is up to 10 days. To use, thaw jars overnight in a refrigerator or quick thaw by placing jars in a bath of cool water. Once thawed out, stir before use.
The shelf life of our blends is 2 years from date of manufacture if stored frozen. This Best By date is ink-jet coded on the side of the jars. When refrigerated below 40° F, the shelf life is up to 21 days. To use, thaw jars overnight in a refrigerator. Once thawed out, stir before use.