Apricot Peach Ginger Popsicles
- 112.5 ml The Perfect Purée Apricot Puree, thawed + 37.5ml water
- 112.5 ml The Perfect Purée Peach Ginger blend, thawed + 37.5ml water
- 150g sugar
- 200ml water
- 12 frozen pop molds
- 12 wood sticks
- Boil the sugar with 200ml of water on medium heat until the texture turns syrupy.
- While waiting for the syrup mixture to cool, mix the Apricot puree with 112.5ml water in a small bowl. Then mix the Peach Ginger blend with 112.5ml water in a separate bowl.
- Once the syrup mixture has cooled, combine the syrup mixture, Apricot mixture, and Peach Ginger mixture and stir well.
- Fill pop molds and place them in the freezer.
- Once the mixture begins to freeze, insert wooden sticks and continue to freeze for at least 3 hours. Optional: Add freshly sliced apricots when inserting wooden sticks.