Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
Chef Dave Martin
- 1 tbsp. The Perfect Purée Coconut Puree, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb. confectioners’ sugar, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup toasted sweetened coconut
- Combine butter, cream cheese, and Coconut Puree and beat until well blended.
- Add sugar gradually, along with vanilla and salt, beating vigorously.
- If too thick, add a small amount of milk to thin, to spreading consistency, and then after frosting the cakes, sprinkle them with the toasted coconut