Molten Chocolate Cream Filling (Blackberry)
12 1 oz. centers
- 2 tsp. The Perfect Purée Blackberry Puree, thawed
- 4 oz. bitter chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Chop chocolate into small pieces.
- Heat cream to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Whisk chocolate into the hot cream until melted.
- Whisk in Blackberry Puree. Pour into an 8″x8″ dish and chill.
- Form into small balls with a tiny ice cream scoop or melon ball cutter when chilled.
- Reserve in the freezer until needed to complete the recipe.