Coconut Lime Sorbet
Pastry Chef Jessica Buscher (IG @jessicabuscher)
Ingredients for Coconut Lime Sorbet:
- 1,000 g. The Perfect Purée Coconut Puree, thawed
- 30 g. The Perfect Purée Lime Zest, thawed
- 1 can of Coconut Milk
- 400 g. Simple Syrup 2:1 ratio
- 70 g. Lime Juice
Method for Coconut Lime Sorbet:
- Add the coconut puree, coconut milk, and simple syrup to a pot and bring to a simmer.
- Whisk in the lime juice and lime zest.
- Remove from heat, pour into a container, and chill in an ice bath.
- Once the sorbet liquid has cooled, store it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, blend the base before churning. Follow your ice cream machine’s instructions. This can be used in a home machine or professional machine.