Cucumber Lime Parfait Glacé
Pastry Chef Jessica Buscher (IG @jessicabuscher)
Ingredients for Cucumber Lime Parfait Glacé:
- 12 g. The Perfect Puree Lime Zest, thawed
- 500 g. cucumber puree
- 150 g. sugar
- 80 g. yolk
- 10 g. gelatin
- 225 g. cream
Method for Cucumber Lime Parfait Glacé:
- Bloom gelatin. Combine cucumber puree and Lime Zest. Add the sugar to a small pot and fill it with enough water to cover the sugar.
- Cook the sugar to 250°. Start whipping the egg yolks until light and fluffy. Slowly stream the sugar into the egg yolks once the sugar reaches 250°.
- Whip until cool. Fold in the cucumber-lime puree mix. Whip the cream to medium-stiff peaks and fold into the cucumber lime mix.
- Pour into your desired molds and freeze.