- 2 cups The Perfect Purée Coconut Puree, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 8 tbsp. water
- Place coconut purée, milk, and sugar into a pot over medium heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until the cornstarch has been fully dissolved.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture into the coconut cream mixture and stir consistently.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken, stir until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Remove from heat and pour into an 8×8 glass container.
- Let it cool completely before refrigerating.
- Let the haupia firm up, approximately 4 hours before serving cold