Passion Fruit Grilled Chicken & Romaine Lettuce
Manny Hinojosa | Mixologist & Brand Ambassador for Cazadores Tequila
Ingredients for the Grilled Chicken:
- 2 oz. Tequila Cazadores
- 4 oz. The Perfect Purée Passion Fruit Concentrate, thawed
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in half
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- A pinch of garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese
Method for the Grilled Chicken:
- Marinate chicken with passion fruit concentrate, tequila, salt, garlic, and pepper for 1 hour.
- Grill chicken breast until fully cooked.
Ingredients for the Lettuce:
- 3 heads of Romaine lettuce
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Pinch of salt & pepper
Method for the Romaine Lettuce:
- Season Romaine lettuce with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill lettuce for 2 minutes on each side.
- Combine lettuce with slices of chicken. Top with Parmesan cheese.