Pear and Ricotta Crostini
Francesca Zani / Owner, The Garnished Palate, New York; Event - LDNY 2019; Photo by Women's Cocktail Collective
- ¼ cup The Perfect Purée Pear Puree, thawed
- French baguette or endive
- 1-1 ½ cup ricotta
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- Finishing oil
- Candied ginger, minced
- Smoked salt
- Edible flower petals and micro greens as garnish
- Cut the baguette on a sharp bias to create long strips of crostini. If using an endive, pick and clean the prettiest leaves.
- In a bowl, whip ricotta with The Perfect Purée Pear Puree and lemon zest. Season with salt to taste.
- Fill a piping bag with the ricotta mixture.
- Pipe the ricotta mixture onto the crostini or the endive. Drizzle with finishing oil and sprinkle the candied ginger and smoked salt.
- Garnish with edible flowers and micro greens.