(For)tuna Favors the Brave
Instagram: @ramithemixologist; Photo by @ramithemixologist
- 2 oz. Silver Tequila
- 3/4 oz. The Perfect Purée Prickly Pear Puree, thawed
- 1/2 oz. Capsicum Saccharum
- 1/4 oz. Agave syrup
- 1/2 oz. Lime juice
- Soda water
Method for the Capsicum Saccharum:
- Slice jalapeño peppers.
- Scale the peppers and add an equal amount of sugar.
- Leave overnight in the fridge.
- If sugar is not completely dissolved, stir it to help the process, then strain and use.
Method for the cocktail:
- Add all ingredients except the soda water to a highball, and stir well to combine. Add ice, top with soda water, and stir gently (to preserve the bubbles). Garnish with jalapeños from the Capsicum Saccharum.